The health and safety of our patients, employees, and communities are our top priority. With this in mind there are a number of precautions and protocols we are exercising at this time.
We employ a check in process that encourages social distancing as well as limited to no contact to provide a safe and comfortable environment that process includes:
- Contactless sign in at the front desk
- Masks are required by all clerical staff
- Spacious check-in area that meets social distancing requirements
- Frequent wiping down and sanitizing of surfaces in the check in area.
In addition to our check in process, we also practice the following precautions and procedures in our clinical areas:
- All equipment and mat tables will be disinfected between each patient.
- Masks are required by our clinical staff
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing between patients
- Equipment, rooms, and tables all have been arranged to meet social distancing requirements
- Our clinical areas are equipped with high ceilings as well as large open space to reduce contact and to aid in providing a safe and comfortable environment.
In addition, Athens Physical Therapy is proud to be equipped with an innovative product that provides clean and improved air quality of the highest standard.
Phenomenal Aire provides our clinic with:
- Improved air quality, reducing the chance of infection and allergy-related symptoms.
- It generates ionized water molecules which attach to viruses, mold, and bacteria to disable and eliminate them from the air.
- Independent lab tests show it can neutralize up to 99.9% of COVID-19 virus particles each hour.
- It works 24/7 in our HVAC system generating and then circulating these helpful ions throughout the building.
Thank you for your help in maintaining these standards during this time. We look forward to continuing your treatment.