The health and safety of our patients, employees, and communities are our top priority. With this in mind there are a number of precautions and protocols we are exercising at this time.
The current procedures for our clinics are as follows:
- Masks are required throughout our facility for the safety of our staff and other patients. Please wear a mask or one will be provided for you.
- When scheduling, we will ask you the following questions:
- 1) Have you traveled out of town by car or airplane over the past 14 days?
- 2) Have you been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19?
- 3) Have you had symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
We employ a check in process that encourages social distancing as well as limited to no contact to provide a safe and comfortable environment that process includes:
- Contactless sign in at the front desk
- Masks are required by all check in staff as well as patients
- Temperature checks upon arrival via temporal thermometer
- Spacious check-in area that meets social distancing requirements
- Frequent wiping down and sanitizing of surfaces in the check in area.
In addition to our check in process, we also practice the following precautions and procedures in our clinical areas:
- All equipment and mat tables will be disinfected between each patient.
- Masks are required by our clinical staff as well as patients
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing between patients
- Equipment, rooms, and tables all have been arranged to meet social distancing requirements
- Our clinical areas are equipped with high ceilings as well as large open space to reduce contact and to aid in providing a safe and comfortable environment.
Thank you for your help in maintaining these standards during this time. We look forward to continuing your treatment.